The Diaspora Community Projects –Kenya (DCP- Kenya) is a registered NGO under the societies act 1968 of the Kenyan constitution which aims to support and empower local communities with view to promoting communities and supporting individual growth and development.
- To support local people and youth into employment through training, business start-up and direct employment.
- Improve the skills and experience of local people through work placement and volunteer/exchange programmes.
- Help and support individual talents and improve personal employability prospects through different community projects
- Increase social integration and inclusion through tailor-made employability programmes for the socially disadvantaged communities.
- To encourage and facilitate the initiation of community based projects that are acceptable, affordable and sustainable aimed at improving the welfare of community groups and individuals.
- To do all such things which are or maybe deemed incidental or auxiliary to the attainment and exercise of any of the objects or powers of the project
- To constitute and support different self-help groups to establish themselves and enable them to run efficiently for the benefit of its members.
- To fund-raise and run different income generating activities as deemed fit to support our projects.
- The society is non-political.